The Cute Report

Rhiannon Adelia Reinhard is a child of the 21st century: first blog at three; categorizes movies by format (e.g. DVD), figured out the CD player console by the age of two, and one of her favorite shows is the US version of The Office. Readers of The Cute Report will receive occasional posts of new, remarkable, and often funny events in the daily life of a now-five-year-old girl for whom beds still are for jumping and inanimate objects talk and have feelings (Disney-inspired animism, no doubt).

Monday, May 11, 2009

$@%^#&


Rhiannon. Cursed with cuteness.

Andrew (Papa)

5 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Ariel said...

Did she really write that???? :O

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Andrew Reinhard said...

Yes! This was part of a school project based on illustrating the books of Eric Carle. I'm surprised that her teacher chose not to leave a comment on her page.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Miss Mark said...

hHy, hey, hey...don't bash the teacher! This was a day I was out during surgery!!!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Andrew Reinhard said...

I didn't say a "bad" comment... Coulda been something like, "Rhiannon, this is freakin' awesome!" I'm glad your surgery went well. We were worried about you.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger alicetaylor123 said...

Thanks for the best blog.it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!

http://word-cookies-answers.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home